Returning from hiatus
I haven't posted in a while, around a year has passed since my last post.
I kept second guessing what content people might be interested in. I kept all the ideas I had rattling around in my brain, but I didn't share them.
That was a mistake.
I like to learn from my mistakes.
So, I'm breaking my long hiatus.
What's happened since we last spoke?
- I almost died, twice. A surgery complication had me needing more units of blood than the average human has in total - Does that make me a vampire?
- I have a girlfriend now. She is very cute, and we enjoy exploring the country together. Expect more tweets with cute photos.
- I've moved to Newcastle. Goodbye London, it was a fun entirety of my life but it's time to explore the North East
- Completed consulting stints in DWP, Camden Council, BEIS, and Homes England
- Became a member of a co-working space in Newcastle
- Currently working with MoJ on an exciting Alpha for the next couple of weeks
There's a lot of interesting detail in each of these, so I'll be writing in more detail in the coming days.
I didn't want perfectionism to get in the way of starting to write again, so here goes - I'm breaking my writing hiatus.
💡 What next?
If you enjoyed this content, you'll love what we're doing here at Cluster Consulting.
Follow along to get the latest we're up to - just hit the blue Subscribe button on the bottom right.
👋 Contact us
Use whichever method is best for you to get in touch and say hello:
- Email (Jessica[at]ClusterConsulting[dot]com - Sorry, it's written like this to stop the bots)